nancylaksh
Hi All, I would like to know the best RETENSION STRATEGIES practised in India??? Pls. help Regards, Lakshman
From India, Bangalore
mpads

Dear Lakshman,
Would appreciate if you could let the members know the industry you are in to provide specific details. Retention strategies differ from industry to industry and can never be genaralized.
Plese feel free to contact for any assistance.
Padmanaban. M

From India, Madras
Anayaat

Hi there, Can you be more specific on retention of what you wish to know, I have extensive knowledge on document retention policies if that’s what you want.
From Oman, Muscat
nancylaksh
Hi People,
I work for a Facilities Management company-MNC and we have the engineers (ITI,DEE & BEEE) guys working for us. We observe that the attrition level is more than 10%.
Thus, wanted you guys to help/guide me to put a tab on this..
Regards,
Lakshman

From India, Bangalore
Pallavi13213
Hi All,
I am in a similar predicament. I am in the process of building a retention policy for my company. could use any help what so ever with regards to retention stratagies/ policies.
Regards
Pallavi

From India, Mumbai
Anayaat

Hi there,
I have worked on Document retention before, therefore, to develop a policy you need to
• identify what type of documents are being used by the organization segregated departmental wise
• what purpose do these documents service
• which format are these documents being stored electronic or hard
• Give a Retention Period to each type of document “usually” 5 to 7 years
• Write up what is the Company objective towards the retention of documents either electronic or hardcopy
However I gooled the attached “sample” retention policy. I hope it will give you an insight of how to work on yours.

From Oman, Muscat
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf sampledocretentionpolicy.pdf (76.0 KB, 221 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.