No Tags Found!

shweta@southwestpinnacle.

Hi,
I need to draft an appointment letter- Retainership Business Conslt, following are the points to be highlighted :
1.Scope of work
2.Letter should state as he is a conslt hence we will be required on is on call basis
3. Its a field work
4. Person will be required for discussion with existing and proposed clients
5. He might have to travel for work anywhere in Indi

From India, New Delhi
hrdsuresh
Dear Shweta

Hope this might solve your prupose, make correction wereever required.

Mr.Name
Address

Dear Sir,

APPOINTMENT AS A CONSULTANT

Please refer to our discussions, we had with you. We are pleased to appoint you as consultant for a period of (sate the period) from 1st ....... 2009 on the following terms: -

Scope of work: You will co-ordinate and depute yourself with us in providing consultancy solution for Computerized (mention the Role).

While you will be based at Chennai you would be required to spend substantial part of your time at our project sites and ensure that the project is completed within the stipulated period.

You will be paid a Retainer fee of Rs................./-(Rupees ....................................... only) all-inclusive on the successful completion of the project on the stipulated time frame. No other benefit is applicable to you.

All travel expenses will be reimbursed at cost against submission of bills. Any expenses actually incurred by you for the purposes of the Company at site will be reimbursed at cost against submission of bills

Any tax liability accruing on account of the above will be to your account.

This arrangement may be terminated by either party, by giving one month’s notice.
You will not work with any individual or organisation on projects / products which will have business conflict with (Company name).

You may kindly sign a copy of this letter in token of your acceptance.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,
for (Company name)

(Name of the signing authority)
(Designation)

If you require any additional inputs please feel free to check with me.

Regards
Suresh

From United States,

Thanks aton But I am looking forward for contract letter can you forward me the same. I mean a proper appointment/contract letter which can be given to the person.
From India, New Delhi

Thanks Suresh,
Can you forward me a contract /appoitment letter which can be given to the person stating all the points like salary , date of joining, scope of work ,duties & responsibities, leave etc . hope you understood what I wanted to convey.
Thanks

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.