No Tags Found!

rvravi
this is road accident at the leave time. what can hr do.
From India, Faridabad
Chintan99
Hi,
I am an Employer and my Employee died of heart attack while on his way to work. He was waiting for the doctor near his residence as he felt breathless. While waiting for the doctor he wanted to go to washroom so people helping him took him to his building but he used a washroom of some society member on ground floor (employee stays on 3rd Floor). He suffered massive heart attack after coming out of washroom and while waiting for doctor.
My question is the ESIC officers say that there is break in duty as he returned midway. But i argued that he had not reached home and was waiting for the doctor.
Any court judgement or any other material in favour of the employee which i can produce to ESIC Office

From India, Mumbai
wincare-pharma
Sir, was the salary of any employee in 2015 10000 and the salary is increasing every year now it is 25000, then in which can save regular or not the salary which is getting accumulated even after 25000 salary
From India, Jaipur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.