No Tags Found!

premacitehr

Dear All,
One of our customer is asking for a letter stating that whether our company is covered under ESI act or not. Now the problem is till april 2010 none of our employee were covered under the ESI act, now after the slab changed we have apllied for the same and the code number will reach us within 10 days. Now please help in drafting the letter stating that we have not covered under the act but recently we have applied. Please help me in this.

From India, Madras
premacitehr

TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN
Dear Sir,
Please note that till April 2010, our employees were exempted from the ESI act. Due to the change in slab, we have already applied for ESI code.

is this letter is fine... please tell me

From India, Madras
abhiishere

u can contact the nearest esi office and can hav the esi coverage area list.. this is the simplest and easiest way to handle the sitiuation... just draft a letter stating that as our company is located in this partcular area ESI is not appilcable. as support statment u can show the gvt. doc
From India, Ahmadabad
chandrakant

Hi, My suggestion is that you should write the letter to the ESI office and if possilbe attach the salary register for the month of April 2010, which will hopefuly solve your problem
From India, New Delhi
Ninderhayer

Dear .....
Until April 30th, only the employees who were paid Rs 10,000/- or less were covered by the ESI regulations. As we did not have any employees who fell in this range, we were not required to follow the ESI guidelines. However, on May 1, 2010, the guidelines changed and how employees who are paid 15,000/- or less are covered by the ESI regulations. As we are covered under the new guidelines, we have applied for an ESI code that is required for all covered employers. We are expecting the code to be assigned to us in a few days. Once we receive it, we will send it to you for your records. If you have any further questions, please contact me at............
Sincerely,
------
(I hope it helps)

From India, Chandigarh
v.s.keerthi
Dear prema,
go and ask the esi local office people directly.What ever u need reg this they will explain clearly.Why i am telling know that kind of rapport gives good things.Dont hessitate, govt office people like this....
Also u may get additional details.
good luck

From India, Bangalore
nandiniaachar
Hi all, I need a help in writing letter to company that till now employee we less now we are processing to ESIC
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.