No Tags Found!

Ravish1
Hello all,
I am keen on persuing PGDHRM from either NMIMS or XLRI. Just want to understand the pro's and con's of both the institutes.
Please help me make a wise decision, will appreciate all comments and suggestions.
Warm regards.

From India, New Delhi
akhilesh dubey

Dear Ravish, As per my knowledge I wil suggest you to go for XLRI.as they are among the best knowledge providers for HR.All the best for your future.
From India, Indore
parab2007
Hi, Without a second thought you should go for XLRI. Its the best of best Mngt School, Rest of all it depends upon you to take the decision. with Best Regards.
From India, Mumbai
rakeshjohri

Daer Ravish,
You should be go with XLRI becouse it is a one of the most reputed management institutions. It will provide the management skills in depth to all student, which is helpfull to enhance the knowledge to the student. According to me it is a better choice.

From India, Gurgaon
Rahul Chhabra

Yes I agree with the aforesaid. XLRI is a paradise for HR professionals.......Just go for it without anymore thinking.
From India, Delhi
taurian_gunjan

Hi Ravi, you may go for XLRI without giving a second thought.NMIMS is also good but out of the two XLRI is ranked above in the list. Rgds
From India, Bangalore
snehamasurkar

Hi Ravish, I suggest XLRI over NMIMS, as I have undergone the same course. They have some expert professors whom you can get good market knowledge on. Regards, Sneha Lal
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.