No Tags Found!

energy3

Dear MPMS Excellent game. I cleared the 8th level in first attempt. Bring out the next level. Looking forward in anticipation, Keep posting! Regards, :D
From India, Delhi
shehrebanu
wow that was lovely :lol: :lol: :lol: .................i've been testing the concentration of students and giving lectures on it to them..........well here i come to know how much i have to develop the skill ...............wonderful sharing, thanks.
If you could share some good games to improve the power of concentration i will be very grateful to you.
regards
shehrebanu

From India, Hyderabad
benance
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D It is very good ..........I could stike up to seven still in the process to make it to 8
From United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi
rivtichand

not able to start the game,how to go about it.I am clicking on the START button but no move...........Plz let me know how tostart it. Regards, Rivti
From India, Delhi
creativemandar
Dear Peer saab,
Very nice exercise for eyes and mind. Could reach up to 7th level and failed on last.Will practice and try to improve. Very nice contribution as usual from your end. Looking forward for another....
Mandar

From India, Thana
Pearl

this is indeed a good activity and one can use it as an ice breaker too i reached upto the 7th level :D ....tryin for the 8th too Regds, Pearl
From India, Mumbai
diwesh.diwakar

Dear Peer Sir,
Excellent way to check teh concentration...in the first attempt i reached 7th level and in the second it was till 8th level...a kind of motivation and attempting way to know what we can do...
thanks alot!!!
regards,
Diwesh

From India, Mumbai
karishmachandna

Hi:
I found it quite intesresting and i am surprised but i could go upto 7th level and also sad that just missed the bull's eye, but better luck next time.
Anyways, that was a good one
karishma :(

From India, Delhi
reuben.dsouza
hi nice game i completed the game in the first shot...but it was really tough..coz de india southafrica game was goin on in de background...am gonna pass it on 2 all my colleagues...
From India, Mumbai
M.Peer Mohamed Sardhar

Dear Mr.Ramesh Bala,,,
Please Change your Statement,,,
I have seen the Sentence
Pl send me attachment
Rameshbala
More thna 100times,,,
Almost all your post have only this statement,,,
I am sorry I am hurt by your Statement,, that's why I have replied,,, Sorry Please Change.....

From India, Coimbatore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.