Dr.Kevin
Hi !
Politics is omnipresent in today,s environment around the globe. We can circumvent the political part in the game and concenterate on learnings / outcome to keep a check / control by thyself so that you are not drawn again into the vortex of politics again. Always keep your senoirs in the loop.
Thanks

From India, Delhi
mandy120
i agree that these people are so useless, all they do is kiss ass. don\'t know why these boss will like it even though their business are going down. company keep theses bull shit workers and rather give out those are really work or help the business go up. I don\'t understand. all they want is show how much power they have, for those small potatos have to be shuffer in this unfair world. we are just working in the same company, how can peoples treat each other like human eat human. who can be the more useless or kiss ass good, they can have the power to say things. I put my effort in this company, end up what I got every time is bull shit. I use my own time I save many business fit company, but I\'m still gets hit from it.. non stop... can just pals neing nice to each othe. I know politics are very important, but only if a good health politics. not like u open your dam mouths talk or making thing up, just because they scare their position will lost. working in a team is very important
From Canada, Scarborough
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.