maliniluky

1.Some Ribbon worm will eat themselves if they cannot find food. This type of worm can still survive after eating up to 95% of its body weight
2.State with the highest percentage of people who walk to work: Alaska
3.A headache and inflammatory pain can be reduced by eating 20 tart cherries
4.Bruce Lee was so fast, that they actually had to slow a film down so you could see his moves. That is the opposite of the norm
5.Tomatos were once referred to as "love apples." This is because their was a superstition that people would fall in love by eating them

From India, Madras
sirijennif

Good Info Hima, Mailini Thnx for Sharing.
1. A goldfish has a memory span of three seconds.
2. A “jiffy” is an actual unit of time for 1/100th of a second.
3. A shark is the only fish that can blink with both eyes.
4. A snail can sleep for three years.
Happy Weekend to All.

From India
sirijennif

hi
1. Al Capone’s business card said he was a used furniture dealer.
2. All 50 states are listed across the top of the Lincoln Memorial on the back of the $5 bill.
3. Almonds are a member of the peach family.
4. An ostrich’s eye is bigger than its brain.
5. Babies are born without kneecaps.

From India
VivekSreeram

Gary K. Starkweather was the man who invented laser printer at xerox and not by a woman..... .
From Oman, Muscat
sirijennif

Hi Vivek, After ur comment i tried searching for the info...found you are right..I will take back this hidden truth listed. Thnx vivek..i will really appreciate if you add any hidden truths.
From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.