sharda_dp
Hi all, I have cleared the entrance exam for BHEL Executive trainees (HR) and have a personal interview next. How do i prepare for it? What questions will be expected?
From India, Delhi
abhi16march

:-P:-P:-P:-Pheyyyyyyyyyy sharda ...u know gayatriis applying for the same post ...dont helppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp:-D:-D:-D
From India, Pune
bagalerahul
Hi, this is not right approach( Abhishek’s approach ). Do help of your friend, hence you will be more prepared than her. Regards, Rahul Bagale
From India, Mumbai
karan5
most expected ques will be Expected Salary & Joining Period other ques will be the general one’s Rgds karan
From India, Pune
sharda_dp
Thanks Karan for the reply,
But as BHEL is a government organization, the salary is already fixed and communicated to us. Also we have been asked to get an NOC from our current employers.....so i guess Expected salary and notice period will not be an issue.
Any other questions you think might come?
How is interview by any govt. organization different from that of private organization?
Regards,
Sharda

From India, Delhi
yuvaraj19
Hai,
i am from tamil nadu got selected for next level of interview that is personal interview dor the post of HR executive its very vague i dont have any idea about it in what area you are concentrating.

From India, Coimbatore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.