hellokavita.365

I have few names in my mind, like: Udaan- Flying High Koshish Oasis-The shelter Bloom of youth Converges- For a cause Beyond imagination Bizarre-The unconvenional
From India, Kala Amb
DJSAGER
Hi Good that You have started a Venture. Congratulations.
The Name i Suggest for your Company Would be "SOLIS ......." which means Sun. You can add any thing in the dotted lines as per your Requiremnt. The Punch Line Would be Rising Stars or Born to Shine....

From India, Hyderabad
swapna5

Hi,
Firstly Let me congratulate you and Your team " YUVA" on the "Learning & Sharing" activities that you have started up.Please do make us involve in your activities and also do share with us your activites.
The Name to your group i can suggest is "SANKALP".hope you like it.
regards,
Swapna

From India, Mumbai
gvsprao
Yuva 20:20 waits for none- leaves no one. This is for the present. I will let u know if i get more.
From India, Hyderabad
Swapnil Bhat
since you said all are working professionals they are of 20 or 20 in number whatever, i think 2020 will be a good name or logo either it can be something like mission for year 2020 or 20/20 criket.
From India, Pune
nareshbuha

Hi, It could be "EXCEL Grouping" And Punchline would be "EXCEL Grouping - Glowing Stars on Earth"
From India, Mumbai
shamy

Thank you everyone for such encouraging words & wishes... The suggestions i found here are really innovative to say the least... Keep in touch & keep suggesting.... -Shyamal(shamy)
From India, Surat
vineet_dugal
shammy
why only those who are in twenties
do you feel that only those have ignited mind??
you are at RIL HAZIRA is's petrochemicals , ignition may cause fire , proper insulation is must
vineet , RIL SMD

karthik balaji

Dear Friend
you can use the following if all your team is satisfied

"VOICE OF YOUTH"
"YOUNG GEEKS OF INDIA"
" STRIVING FOR BETTER SOCIETY" ETC
Dear Members ur feed backs plz...,
Cheers
Karthik

From India, Hyderabad
mukeshgoud
Hi All, Could someone please suggest me a tag / punch line for a family day event. Mukesh.
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.