shiva_HRM

I believe in this:
God had made the world with a beautiful nature. He felt so happy and thought of creating a living thing which can enjoy the nature, he created MALE..................
He started playing as kid, adventuring as boy, enjoying as adult the beautiful world. Then god himself felt zealous all about his enjoyment .......................thought of stoping this....
Created wild animals, man saved. Created poison animals, man protected. Created disasters, man survived....................... After thinking a long time............... God had created a biggest natural disaster to a male that is “WOMEN”................
Bechara thabse bachna paya...................ha ha ha ha ha ha.

From India, Bangalore
abhi16march

I dont know whether u r male or female...but accoring to ur reply i must say you are female......female dont understand the things easily and faltu gossips is in their blood :D
From India, Pune
shiva_HRM

Kittu, Ur so sillyyyy...................? If your male you wont ask this.............ha ha ha ha h Regards, Shiv
From India, Bangalore
shrutiarjun

“Sure8-) God created man before woman,
but then again you always make a rough draft :sleep:before creating the final masterpiece.”:p............What say U gals...............................Isn't this the exact reason:mrgreen::icon6::icon6:

From India, Delhi
chitrasuchi
r u right....................Sindhu............GOd forgot to put brain in empty head of Man........thats y created woman.a beauty with the brain........
From India, Hyderabad
shiva_HRM

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.............................. May be.............GOD might be thinking that he committed a mistake. Regards, Shiv
From India, Bangalore
shiva_HRM

r u right....................Sindhu............GOd forgot to put brain in empty head of Man........thats y created woman.a beauty with the brain........TO FRY ha ha ha ha ha
From India, Bangalore
shiva_HRM

Malini very good one...............
The first one (facing down ) is artificial of female...................the next is original.
ITS TRUE WITH OUT MAKEUP GIRLS LOOK LIKE MONSTER..................I think she might have forgotten to go beauty parlor
Ha ha ha ha haha
Regards,
Shiv

From India, Bangalore
chitrasuchi
well empty headed can only think of that.................u proved it shiva................hahahaaaaaaaaa
From India, Hyderabad
kittu476
Que: Why do only 10% of men make it to heaven? Ans: Because if they all went, it would be Hell.
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.