No Tags Found!

soumya-chopra
I have just entered in training and development domain through training and development consultancy as customer relationship and training coordinator.
I just wanted to know I want to go in corporate HR training and development. Can I ????

Rahul Chhabra

Dear Anony,
Yes as a training coordinator, you have landed on the best platform to be a corporate trainer. Use your role to gain an insight on what all skills & knowledge is required to be a trainer. Besides training delivery, a trainer must know needs analysis, content creation, evaluations etc and various other principles of learning. i suggest you refer to books on training & development, and be active on knowledge platforms like this to learn further.
Wishing you all the best!
Regards
Rahul

From India, Delhi
soumya-chopra
Dear Mr Rahul
Thanku for concern and valuable reply...
But sir I was asking..I m working here as training cordinator..n I want to move-in HR (training and development department)
Can I???or am I on right track..
Pursuing MBA from correspondence mode.

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.