No Tags Found!

lavanyaS
Good morning, everyone! I have appointed a substitute teacher for the teacher taken a long leave of absence with a pay package of Rs 12000 per month. But I haven't given any appointment order with terms and conditions. Is it necessary to give an appointment order without terms and conditions? Please clarify.
If anyone has a sample appointment order or contract letter, please share me.

With Regards,
S.Lavanya

From India, Puducherry
Madhu.T.K

Any engagement as an employee should be supported by a legal document. That document, generally referred to as appointment order, shall contain the terms and conditions of employment in detail. Invariably, no appointment order which gives a clarity as to designation, salary and allowances, probation period, manner in which service would get confirmed, place of posting and transferability, notice period from either side, nature of duties and the person to whom he would be reporting would be legally maintainable if a dispute arises.
From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.