No Tags Found!

nipuna

Hi Anil,

Sorry for the delayed response.

I would come straight to the questions -

a) As far as my experience is concerned, I got lot of support from this cite. When I joined (5 years back) I was a fresher and this has helped me a lot in building my career.

Only one thing that I noticed is this cite is good for the freshers but the issues that we usually face once is go up the ladder in not been answered here. I would be glad to have a cite / area where we can discuss of the issues we face on complicated issues in HR.

b) In earlier days I needed lot of handholding that citehr has provided me. Now I try to show light to the new comers.

c) Yes, read the links

d) Not very frequently, there were very few questions that I have directly raised to moderators. But in some situations moderators directly answered my questions

e) I try to visit atleast once a day.

f) Ofcourse, if there is any process, I would like to follow and apply for it

g) On earlier days, I had lots of queries, but now I try to solve for others.

From India, Delhi
groyalg

Dear Nipuna,
In response to your original query, here are my few cents and hope all seniors and moderators agree with this.
1. It is not the tenure which detemine your profile status but your involemement in this forum
2. If you check the post of all seniors/moderators, you can easily understand what I am referring to. It's not visiting here but resolving members queries and helping/guiding them in a proper way.
3. Also, your professional experience and qualifications matter as well because learned/experienced professional can guide/help others
So, if you want to become a moderator, kindly follow the below link and follow the procedure accordingly:
<link no longer exists - removed>

From India, Delhi
CHR

Hi Nipuna,

You are right when you say that the site has a lot of material for starters/freshers but not enough for the more experienced ones. We are trying to correct that and need the help of our senior members.

We first need to identify the main areas where senior leaders in HR have issues - unfortunately once professionals hit a certain experience level, they no longer feel comfortable posting questions on a public forum. Must have something to do with how they "need to be seen" as a problem solver at that level. But I would request the seniors to just create pseudo accounts or post the queries anonymously. The material for discussion can only exist once we have the questions.

We are trying to build a way to identify the career growth of the users so that we are able to fine tune the digest and the material being forwarded to them. We will also try to affiliate with other networks and create symbiotic relationships to create more value for the whole professional group.

Regarding the "Senior Member" tag - Pravin is correct, when we identify someone who seems to a be senior we mark them. We definitely need to create a process for this and will be doing so over the next few months.

Regards,

Sid

From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.