No Tags Found!

Shweta Nayak
i am new to this field in dubai and as i am working in branch office the process wht is for visa is impossible to know, and whole of the procedure stops and finally i get the blame that due to me it was delayed can pls gve me all the details for visa process. thanks in advance
From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
hanidubai
Hi I am Hanif working in a pvt sector manufacturing. I heard from friends that the 6 months ban for non continuing the contract will be removed frm UAE labour Law, Can anybody furnish me the further details about this.
Hanif

helpme
Hi
I joined today.

I was working in Dubai for 3years. i planed to open a company in dubai, and searhing for PRO, finally i approached one PRO,unfortunately he was my company's PRO. I drop the idea of joining that PRO for my business.Things were going fine. I decided to resign my company and got one new and best offer in my hand. I was happy. One fine day, i met PRO with my Boss, then my boss came to know about my idea of opening a company, through that PRO. The problem started.... HE didnt give me NOC, and lodge a absconding complaint against me. I fight in labour court, decesion was in my side(i felt that time). i got banned for one year. After 1.5 year i got good offer in dubai, i got employment visa also. when i landed dubai air port,i came to know that i got life time imigrationban.

My question is
1. Why i got visa ,while lifetime immigration ban was there .
2. Is possible to waive (lift) lifetime immigration ban? if YES , HOW?
3. Is immigration is baned for all 7 emirates?
4. why i got lifetime imigration ban, once i proved that iam not absconding ,in labour court.
5. why they didnt tell me that immigration is lifetime banned? why labour court cheated labour?

Please anyone can help me?

From India, Pune
empee
Mr SM SultanIt is possible to get Six months work in Dubai in HR or Administration department as i am having 9 years of experience in India and 4 months as Administration Officers in QatarRegardsR Parthasarathy
From India, Madras
lineeshpv
Dear friends,
I have an offer from a company called UAE Xchange. the offer is good & they r also providing accommodation at abu dhabi, my work location.
Can any one working in UAE can tell me about the company & culture & the place abu dhabi, the cost of living there.

From India
hanidubai
For Lineesh. UAE exchange is a famous co. here in UAE, my many friends r working there. If u r satisfied with ur offer definetly u can proceed.
yusufnadaf
i want to join another company,right know i am working on probation period of six month as per employment contract,what are the options open for me to get the new job without ban,what is the easy way to get atleast six month ban.or can i pay job lift ban amount to remove the ban , I am a diploma Mechanical engineer and my designation on visa is quality controller
yusufnadaf
I want to leave my present job,I am not happy with my working enviroment and surrounding, I am getting a nice offer from another employers,So how can i leave my present employer and transfer my visa if he is not providing me Noc, Or if I resign Know right know i am on probation period of 6 month in which i completed 2 months
so how much months or years ban i will get,And can i Lift the ban is it possible for a diploma mech Engrs,
Otherwise i must work atleast 1 yr so that i can easily lift the ban.
I am confused pls guide me.And how i can save my self by getting 1 year ban

rajeshvasudevan
Hi

Recently two guys been recruited & I was trying to lift labour ban for them, I could know that if you finish 3 years of contract,
you can lift the ban by the new employer, if you have ban by cancelling the visa before 3 years then you need a NOC from the company which you where working. Then only your new employer can lift the ban. But make sure that if you renew the contract for next 3 years then you need to finish that contract.

But this ban wont effect you if you join in a free zone company.

If you have any new updation on this, do let me know.

Regards

Rajesh

optimistguru

Hi Guys, greetings to you. I would like to introduce myself Guru, Recruitment Consultant working in UAE. Happy to see Cite HR UAE forum. Thanks for updating Labour laws.. Cheers, Guru
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.