hari.divakaran

Hope you all would enjoi this.. — — — — — — — — — — - Regards, Hari Divakaran
From India, Thiruvananthapuram
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Mysterious Tree-Amazing.doc (1.92 MB, 161 views)

hima1

Hi Hari.. This Tree is doing rounds for quite sometime in mails now... For your information...
This tree is not real. This tree is artificial(man made) and located at Disney's Animal Kingdom. This is called THE TREE OF LIFE. It has 375 images of Animals carved on it. It is the centre of attraction in the Animal Kingdom and is 50 feet wide. An amazing master piece worth to be seen !!!!
Infact, there is a theatre inside the base of the tree :icon6::icon6:. To this date, this is supposed to be the best Man made Artificial tree !!!!!
Hats off to the wonderful men behind this great Architecture !!!!!!

From India, Madras
manoj.bharti

Good Info Hima Infect I’ve too seen this tree many times in diffrent mails and at this site too.. But the information U’ve mentioned here is a news for me. Thanks for sharing.......
From India, Calcutta
maliniluky

The majestic Tree of Life stands proudly as the icon of the Animal Kingdom Park.
There are 45 secondary branches that lead to 756 tertiary branches. With 7891 end branches, the entire structure is covered with 102,583 manmade leaves, each of which is more than a foot long.
It took more than 18months and a crew of thousands to complete exterior construction ot The Tree of Life

From India, Madras
hima1

My Pleasure Manoj, Hari & Jyoti.... Have been to this place during my college days.. My Aunt stays there... A Memorable visit :icon1:
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.