No Tags Found!

Laksh.A

Hi Everyone,
I am also looking out for a project topic in HR. I would be thankful if some one helps me with how to go about. I am thining of competancy modeling as my topic. now i do not know how to go about. though i have collected some material.
Pls help me with this.......

From India, Lucknow
pooja munot
hi m pooja.i am currently pursuing my MBA in HR.i have done my summer project in a pharmaceutical company.my topic was training: an effective tool for brand building.i had to survey the doctors and chemists regarding the medical representatives and suggest some changes in their training methods.
i would be really grateful if anyone could help me in writing a report on this.
its a lil urgent.
thanks a ton:)

From India, Pune
mastermindswl
Dear Respondents! does anybody have an project report on any company.....but project report should be concerned only with HRM
From Pakistan, Lahore
dileee
Hai you guys,
I'm really new to here N i have to ask ques very firstly.
I have to do an Individual research project according to a problem on a company's HrM. i like to go through Motivation n my problem is this. what are the motivational problems that a company can have? if anyone think that there is another interesting area to go through,will be a great help to me. hope u will shake hands with me.

Dilini :confused:

From Sri Lanka, Colombo
nashbramhall

Please do not request projects on this forum. Kindly read my posts on MBA Projects and Research Methodology.
From United Kingdom
zahir khan
hi its sahara. i wanna know about how to make a fashion designing report or project report i dont have any idea so plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz send me the solution its urgent . thank u........... waiting or reply. bi.
From India, Hyderabad
palli2888
hi m pallavi.i am currently pursuing my MBA in finance and hr.
i have plan to do project on "BalanceScore Card".Have any one done project on this topic plz send it to my mail id. plz make it soon i dont have time
"palli2888@gmail.com"

From India, Madras
sharon hyles
Can someone please help. I am undertaking my Masters degree in HRM. I have to complete a report by Thursday under the following topic
"Write a report to your CE advising whether or not the HR function should be closed and devolved to Line Managers taking into account the strategic performance of the organisation".
I would be ever so grateful if anyone has done this type of thing and any pointers they can give me.
Thanks
SJH

From United Kingdom, Mitcham
ss.uttara
Hey all,
I'm doing my MBA in HR final sem. I've done my internship in IT recruitment but i don't have any project. Can anyone help me please. My email id is
Regards,
Uttara Shetye

From India, Mumbai
nashbramhall

I wonder why so many of you keep asking for reports; some need it urgently, too?
I am sure that you all would have been told about the course regulations well in advance. Instead of searching the web for how to structure a report (assuming your institution has not stipulated), people seek reports on the same topic as tthat they are working on. If the report is required to learn how to structure or approach, any report should do. I have attached a report at CiteHr in a thread title MBA Projects. I also have attached a ppt file on Research Methodolgy. Please access those two and then pose precise questions.
Have a nice day.
Simhan

From United Kingdom
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.