No Tags Found!

GAUTAM10
If Company Is Not Providing The Pay Slip, You Can Ask For The Salary Certificate. You Can Use This Certificate For Many Purpose Like Bank Loan And Even In Any Interview...
From India, Ahmadabad
Viral Shah

Hi....Sudipto........

As far as salary slip is concern......... It shows....... everything what u get and deduct like P.F. Amt., Gratuity, bonus if any, any installments of loan taken from the company and many more...... from ur salary...... right.........

Now from that slip u can verify the balance amount (Pending amount with int. if any with the co.)of the same......... If you do receive it regularly then it is ok...... but when u get the slip after 2 months....... excluding the feb. & march....... then I think it is better to check all the balances and pending amt.... if any...... that I feel........ Otherwise it is ok..... If the co. do not provide it to u for any months.......... Form No. 16 will solve the problem if u r going to change the job and new co. ask for salary slip.....

Yes..... here If any one is going to change the job in that months or very next month, he will not have the salary slip.....but that time too....... one can say about the situation and can solve the problem with the help of bank statements.....or old salary slip.....

One more thing if that guy got increment between those days.......... then only the bank statement will do........

Aagar issse bhi badi muskil aa pade....... then leave it to GOD........hahahhaha

But as per my knowledge...If a company did not provide a salary slip of particular month then I don't think koi problem ho sakti he........

From India, Mumbai
kanthikrishna
Hi Sudipto, Normally if u r going to any other company they will definetely ask for Salary Slips of atleast 3 months . si itis better to have all the months pay slips regards kk
From India, Visakhapatnam
Sudipto Choudhury
Hi all,
Thanks to every one for all your answers. I am really feeling strong now.
Deepthi.Raghunath : This is for you : Most of thr months I receive salary through bank, but in those specific months we received salary thorugh Cheque.
To All :
Do anyone smells fish! (With all respects to all policy mangers and HR, I dont want to hurt any one, but you all must admit lots of things happen in this world)
I am really flabagusted after this post has received so much response. I never expected this.
I will come up with lots of ignored issues like this that i am seeing in my short caree span of 1.5 years. I have lots in hand. Need to get some spare time for post.I am just curious, being a Software Developer, to know "How things work", validate all processes till it reaches the :Heart of the Matter" and finally (if possible) fix bugs.

From India, Delhi
Rajesh_MBA

hi.......... as for as i concern the pay slip can used for proof your experience and your pay slip will show the deduction of tax..... pay slip can raised during to legal action against the company when they fails to inform of any tax deductin.... so move cleaver in getting the payslip 8-)
From India, Kochi
payalia23
Hi
I have a strange query, from past 8 months I am unemployed but now i want to start up again.But while moving from one city to another i lost all my work experience,appreciation, Even Salary Slips of my last organization and i dont even have any bank statement.
Though i got few of my documents but not able to get my last jobs credentials.
Now,where ever i go everyone ask for the salary slip which i dont have neither my company is willing to provide the same as now its owened by different employer and ve started its operation all together again can any one suggest me what to do?
Thanks in advance
Payal

Viral Shah

Hey Payal....... so sad for u........
nways.... first of all register FIR or u can say '0' entry..... for your lost documents....... It may help u to proceed further........
Take the copy of FIR along with ur appointment letter (Hope u have a copy of it) and go to ur old employer and tell them about the situation........ They may issue a duplicate Salary Slip for your last 3 months' salary.......
One more thing u might have got a form no 16 from the old employer that time...... It will consider at ur new employer.....just go and ask them the situation.......
Moreover if u got ur salary by cheque then u can get the statements from the bank.......
Hope this will provide some help......
Wishing u Best of luck .........

From India, Mumbai
thinkjobz

Hi Payal,
I would be a bit blunt here.
I might be able to understand your situation but none of the employers will, your story is too complicated and it seems luck and the world seems to target you for everything.
In the first place if you tell your new employer that you have lost all your doucments then you will be considered as a irresponsible person not being able to manage some of your most important documents.
For your bank statement its quite easy you can approach your bank where you have an account and request them for your bank statement, after making a small payment they will deliver you entire banking data. This can be used as a proof of your prior salary.
Regards,
AJ

From India, Thana
rameshrangachari

It is utmost important that information on an employees earnings is available to him and the best method will be through a PAY SLIP. The details there is self explaned and gives him the trust and confidance towards the organisation besides the statistics it gives
From India, Madras
basudeva

Dear Sudipto,
In Salary Slip the details of Breakup of your Salary shown by the company. In form 16 details of Salary for the Financial Year will reflect. So, This is better you can as for Salary Slip every month. If your company will not provide such slip then there may be some problem in the accounting dept or HR department . If you will receive your salary slip then you must found your salary details and total deductions in details. So, this is must for your ready reference and whether the deductions are genuine or not?
Basudeva Choudhury

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.