No Tags Found!

mlnshrm598@gmail.com
As our pharma company (principal employer) is forcing us that this scheme is not benefitted to employer (man power contractor) whether u hav regitered with epfo or not, 8.33% pf contribution is paid by principal employer so epfo registered employer are no one to avail this benefit.
Kindly clarify in this matter.

From India, Kolkata
Glidor

1) PMRPY is an incentive to employer to encourage fresh employment, if the gross salary exceeds 15000/- then PMRPY would be get auto switched off but the contribution will continue, from the employee and employer both
2) if the Principal employer want to avail the incentive then he can enroll the contractor worker under his own muster roll and complete formalities, there are series of formalities to b completed before making ECR/ challan and it is to be retailed by the employer who is liable to pay 12% of employer share.

prasad_kvn
Here is 2 Questions:
1. Pls update 15,000/- below means gross salary or basic pay ?
You are aware of that basic salary is always 40% to 60% gross salary.
For example 16,000 gross salary employee - is he covers under PMRY?

From India, Hyderabad
prasad_kvn
Please answer:
Actual PMRY scheme is from Apr-2016. But we came to know about this benefit from May-17 and we are getting PMRY benefit from May-2017.
Can we get arrears from Apr-16 to May-17 from PF dept?
If yes, What is procedure to get arrears amount?

From India, Hyderabad
Glidor

if the employer register the employees under PMRPY, then gov will calculate the benefit, and credit the same to given bank account on the portal after annual a/c finalization

Pan Singh Dangwal

Dear members,
This is really an intersting matter to discuss.
First of all I would like to update now the whole employer PF contribution (12%) is applicable for PMRPY scheme wef 01.04.2018. Rightly said by learned members the immediate employer can avail the benefits.
Now the main point is whether the PE can force / request the contractor to pass on the benefits. Though everyone will favour to their part. Contractor will never like to pass on the benefits whereas the PE would like to get the benefits (through the contractor’s invoices) for cost optimization. From my point of view there could be two scenario :-
1 Whether the PE has awarded lump sum contract? Which includes recruiting and managing the manpower, compliance of all statutory benefits (irrespective of revision in MW Act, Amendments in PF-ESI contribution, Amendment in Bonus-Gratuity-MB Act etc.). In such contract as per my opinion the PE is not supposed to request/force the contractor to pass on the PMRPY benefits. Because the contractor has been bearing all statutory compliance related expense from his pocket only and in case of increasing the cost (due to amendment in various acts) not claiming the cost impact from the PE.
2 In case where the contractor is providing service on “Service Charge” basis (which is now a days regular practice from many PEs). There are many big corporates / contractor who are providing “Third Party Services” to various organisation on basis of actual month CTC (which arrives on basis of defined wages and acutal attendance). On the monthly calculated CTC they claim some service charge (5% - 10% as per the negotiations). All other cost (Bonus, gratuity, MB, MW Act revision) are also charged as per Amendments in the Acts.
In such case the PE can request the contractor to pass on the benefits. Bcoz PE has been bearing all cost impact directly (due to change in law). Hence if any benefit is being given by the govt. to the “Third Party”, same should be pass on to the PE. The contractor should also pass on the benefits to the PE.
I am handling more than 50 contractors (who deploy huge manpower in our projects all over India). In case where the benefitted is amount is high, I requested the contractors to pass on the benefits. Some of them have been agree and we are in discussion with the rest as well.
Hope the senior member will agree with my justification, if required I would like to throw more light on the matter.

From India, Delhi
Glidor

WPRKS CONTRACT is usually on fixed price plus taxes ( normally GST as on date) and it may contain certain part of goods, certain part of service , but the rates are inclusive of all labor benefits and perks
in case of pure labor contract only , form 5 form 7 form 13 and form 14 are vital documents under CLRA act to discuss the issue, if these forms are maintained then these employers get amalgamated to PE through the contractor channel and in case of any mishap / fatal accident the PE would have to report the departments and complete the legal formalities, PLUS responsible for compensation under ID act
choice is of PE to chase the beneficiary incentive which is actual payable to immediate contractor and get liable for all ID responsibilities of the contract employee's, or to ignore such penny amounts and ignore the Industrial Disputes responsibility also

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.