No Tags Found!

sachin_2005
Hi friends,
This is grt to lession that even in hyderabad members are meeting...
me too also interested to meet u all if u permit me
Iam SACHIN
contact number is 9290458754
Email :

From India, Hyderabad
prabhakarch

Hi All Hyd'bad Forum members,
Thank you very much for your unstintend support. We have reached 50 nominations....I am not surprised at all!!! Afterall 'Hum Hai Hyderabadi'
I request all to please...please...give their contact details, which will enable the Volunteers to contact them to give updates.
Please dont hesitate to call below Volunteers for any Information/Confirmation.
Keep Going...31st is nearing..please rush your nominations. Its very simple just call any of below volunteers or send a mail to this.
Best Regards,
Prabhakar Ch
Prabhakar : 98661 26685
Gunjan : 98492 75084
Phanish : 98494 02598

From India, Hyderabad
banerjee_gunjan

Thanks alot for your support and co operation, which is really appreciable.
But we still expect from our friends that they will take interest in this event and will soon give their nomination ....only 6 days to go.....
So hurry up guys................
Contact us or send your contact details to this mail.
Regards,
Gunjan
Contact No.s
Prabhakar : 98661 26685
Gunjan : 98492 75084

From India, Delhi
SAI_KIRAN

Hello Prabhakar, Gunjan & Phanish: This is sai_kiran. My contact no. 9866190277 I wish to be a part of the event. SAI_KIRAN
From India, Hyderabad
upraneetha
Dear Prabhakar,
I am praneetha from hyderabad, in response to your mail would like to know the procedure to register for GET TOGETHER ON Sep 10th.
And also need one help from your end that i am looking for HR Executive , as far as work experience is concerned 41/2 years which i have worked as hr executive 21/2 years. so please let me know if you could find any openings in HR Field but not Completely HR-Recruiter any backend profile or in any HR Department.
Regards
Praneetha

From India, Hyderabad
Phanish

Hi Ajay, Please mention your contact number so that we can contact you. Regards, Phanish 9849402598
From India, Hyderabad
aneeta
Hi ,
This is an brilliant idea!!!!!!!
And I would be glad to partake in this meet.
My contact info is :9866267567.
Please do update about the final schedule and time,etc-coz I wouldnt want to miss it!!
Thanks,
Aneeta.

From India, Hyderabad
sachu_hyd
hi friends,
i have seen the meet of pune on this forum even member from hyd are meeting..
I am just bigner in HR and everymuch interested to meeting u all
pls pls let me know the next meeting wht date which time and where
the best way u can make it sending me SMS at 9290458754
U can write to me at
thanks
regards,
sachu
hyderabad

banerjee_gunjan

Good Morning guys!!
I am really thankful to all of you for your quick replies and the way you are showing interest for this meet....
Keep on sending your nominations for the meet .... hurry up 3rd of Sep. is the last date. Dont miss the opportunity .
Regards,
Gunjan

From India, Delhi
prabhakarch

Hi all Members,
Thanks to all the members who have nominated themselves for our forthcoming "Hyderabad HR Hungama". Congrats!!!
We should prove to the world that "Hi-Tec Hyderabadis are always first".
Others who are yet to nominate please rush and nominate yourself for this GT, making it grand success.
Volunteers...Thanks very much for your cooperation. Your inputs were really good and insightful. We will progress further and finalise everything by this coming Sat'day (02nd).
Many people requested to keep the Volunteers meet on Sat'day (02nd) instead of Sunday. Hence, we are proposing with Sat'day at 6pm. Please let me know your thoughts. Venue for 02nd Meet would be informed by Vinukar/KSK Kiran before 01st Sep.
Others who would like to participate in our meet can just join with a call to any of below volunteers.
Rush!!! Rush!!!
Best Regards,
Prabhakar Ch : 98661 26685
Gunjan: 98492 75084
Kiran : 98489 93153

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.