smsulthan
The article is good and an eye opener for both genders irrespective of their age. But in the prevaiilng golbalised living style, citizens will not accept this mantra branding us as orthodox. However, self control and method of bringing up childfen may give result. today's teenagers are tomorrow's parents. Hence they shuould be educated.
SMS

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
srinaren

Dear Pradeepa & other friends,
What a sea of reactions, one's own experiences, appreciations, comments.....evoked by this article! Is this happening only in workplaces or even in other places also? Where the friends come from? Are they different from your collegues? Are they coming from a different plane itself? Does we not understand the work place ethics? Does we not know the limits of any relationships?

We all know all the above. But now a days, most of us damn cared about it. What could be the reason for all this? Is it time-pass? Is it psychological imbalance? Is it searching for something which a person has not got in his life? Is it lack of morality? Is it the family problems? In my opinion...all these are true. Think without giving room for any pre-notions. You are in the society amidst social group. You are a social animal. Why our elders were saying - Too much is too bad. You cannot live without any company. Making friends amongst your collegues is not a blunder. If it is true friendship, definitely it will have its own secure boundary. Nobody will try to invade other's teritory.

We have to restrain ourselves. We should know the difference between Family and Friends. Both are required for peaceful living in the society. But at the same time Family Life is the Most Important thing in life not undermining the importance of Good Friendship. Each one of us should draw a line ourselves, no need to be told by others - what is our committment towards our family and friends. Many a times, there are instances where a FRIEND acts a mediator in setting the family relationships. It is all in our hands. Our controlling power should be such that we should have only such thoughts at a particular time, as we desire to have. No more, no less. Also if I cannot remain loveful as well as lawful, it is certain that I lack some power. We have to check ourself and fill it.

These type of relationships refered to by Pradeepa is mostly in the BPOs and IT related industries. Just because they work together for long hours, a sort of attachment - true or superfluous - will occur. But one should treat others life and career also as important as his/hers!

Lastly I would like to say - Friendship among collegues is not wrong. But one should understand the limits of that friendship. Decisions should be dictated by what's right, not by what it might cost us to do what's right!!

- Srinaren

From India, Bangalore
subhanish
Pradepa,
I appreciate your initiative to bring fact in concrete manner on table.
Looking at the dynamics, it is very hot issue.
I am Subhanish Malhotra, working with Arvind, Ahmedabad.
Regards
Subhanish Malhotra

From India, Indore
subhanish
Pradepa,
I appreciate your initiative to bring fact in concrete manner on table.
Looking at the dynamics, it is very hot issue.
I am Subhanish Malhotra, working with Arvind, Ahmedabad.
Regards
Subhanish Malhotra

From India, Indore
alifazil

Hey guys,
This artical is very very good and every word in it is true, I did got in to this situation and lickely i got married to the same girl but had to face lot of fire from others.....
Keep the good work pallllllllll.....god bless you.

From India, Mumbai
moorthysan
Hi Pradepa Very good information shared. Are following the same in our personal life. Krishnamoorthy
From India, Mumbai
tsivasankaran

Extra-marital affairs with colleagues - Serious Matter . Extra-marital affair with any one is a serious matter!!!! Why only with collegues?? Siva
From India, Chennai
anujpathania
You have only focused on only female/ Girls but It's the duty of the male also to Save, honesty, sincere witgh her spouse.

To All,

Pls don't eliminate our sacred indian culture where we saw a girl as Kanjka, Tiyan, Behan, Maa. It will adverse effect on society as well as our family also.

Kahin Aisa hi apki kisi family member ke sath ho raha ho To?

From India, Ambala
Balampreet Kaur
Hi Pradepa,
plz advice me, my friend is having an affair with a married guy,he got married this year only in Feb,but she is trying to come out of it even stops attending his calls but still helpless,plz advice me how to help her.

From India, Delhi
Srikanth Joshi
It's a good article and highly relevant to the present day corporates or any other organisations. There is certainly a need to maintain healthy relationships. One must avoid unnecessary long talks on telephone. It keeps relationships in good shape and everybody will be happy.

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.