No Tags Found!

pon1965

Dear members,
My past employer has deposited the Employees Pension Scheme details to Regional Provident Fund Commissioner. I worked with that employer for 9 years. How to claim the money deposited under EPS? I am interested to take one time settlement.
Regards
R.Ponraj

From India, Lucknow
adonis_aroma

You can withdraw the accumulated provident fund by submitting the PF Withdrawl form by getting it approved by your company.PF withdrawl forms include FORM 10c,Form 19
.As per the labour law PF amuont 'll get credited within 45 Days.
The same u can check over the Net.
Ashutosh Tripathi
HR-Spice Group

From India, New Delhi
malikjs

dear you fill up form 10 c and get it attested from employer and deposit the same with PF office . regards j s malik
From India, Delhi
pon1965

Mr.J.S.Malik,
The filled up form 10C is already submitted to RPFC and the acknowledgement received. My question is whether I can draw the accumulated amount available in mt EPS as one time settlement rather than waiting to receive monthly pension?
Regards
R.Ponraj

From India, Lucknow
prashant1314

Dear Ponraj, Pension Scheme is applicable for only those who have completed 10 years continuous service so you can get the EPS amount in 1 stroke. In case of query please call -09850401160 Prashant
From India, Pune
pon1965

Dear Mr.Prashant, What is the formality for getting the EPS amount in one stroke? Is there any form available or automatically PF office will send it to my address. Regards R.Ponraj
From India, Lucknow
malikjs

dear form 10 c is filled for this purpose and if your services are less than nine and half years you will get your complete withdrawl . regards j s malik
From India, Delhi
abbasiti

The statement that continuous service of 10 years is required for PF pension is not correct. Break service, split service in varoius organisations etc. are also applicable. But altogether 10 years' srvice is required
Abbas.P.S, ITI Ltd, Palakkad

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.