No Tags Found!

Shiv_91
can company deny to give bonus of previous financial year if i resigned in current financial year before the bonus payout date.
From India, Mumbai
umakanthan53

No. Bonus is a retrospective payment to the eligible employee for the services rendered by him in the Accounting Year for which bonus is calculated on the basis of the performance of the establishment and paid in the succeeding year. Therefore, resignation in the current accounting year before the disbursement of bonus for the previous accounting year can not be a disentitlement for the same.
From India, Salem
pravin1652

I am a government employee. Can I apply for private and MNC company? What’s the procedure?for applying in private sector ? prior information is necessary to employer or not.
From United States
fc.vadodara@nidrahotels.com

IF YOU ARE GETTING BONUS AS PER BONUS ACT, THEN IT IS STATUTORY TO BE PAID. NO INTERNAL COMPANY POLICY CAN DENY
From India, Ahmadabad
nilesh.bhandari@nelsonglobalproducts.com
Is any PF rule change? regarding deduction , Shall include all allowance or only Basic?
From India, Daman
SHARMA SONU

No there is not any rule change for pf and it is deduct on basic only
From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.