No Tags Found!

Simta

Nice to hear abt selection of 14 employees.
gr88888888 going.
all the best Subhash.
Regards,
Simta

From India, Gurgaon
gh_annu
Hi all,
I am tooo young to comment on this, both agewise & experience wise that whether you have done something gr8 or performed your duty, still it was a great lesson 4 me. Well one thing i feel is often people don't do what is expected from them & here offcourse you have done something going out of your way which is definitely an act of appreciation, so for me- HAT's OFF 2 U.
8) 8) Thanx & Regrds
Annu

From India, Delhi
sub_ray@seecasia.com

Dear Pooja, Anuu and Smitaa,
It remains as a good experience for me. This is the first of it's kind in my professional life. The count is now 17. On an average everyone has two offers in hand. Smiles are back on their faces :)
Cheers
Subhash

From India, Hyderabad
madhu_s
Hi Subhash, 14 got selected is a great news.. It must be a sigh of relief for u. Congrats to u and them all. Keep up the good work you are doing. And thanks for sharing it with us all... bye
From United States, Columbia
rimasharma12
Hii Subhash, its good to know that in today's cut thoart competative proffessional and corportae world we still have understanding HR. Few days back i also went through a similar situation, trust me its hard for HR to handle such delicate matters but if we handle with concern and care things do work out.Thank u once again for inspiring everyone here :)
Regarsd,
Reema Sharma

From India, New Delhi
janavi_rane

Well done Subash! U managed the situation well from your position, thats what i think. Keep it up! Janavi
From India, Pune
Neetu - HR 2004
WONDERFULL Subhash!!!
The effort done by you & your team was really amazing.
Best of Luck for rest associates who didn’t get job yet. And Subhash try to check future’s requirements before hiring candidates / associates for xyz positions.
Thanks & Regards
NM.

From India, Delhi
K. Sowmya

Hi Subhash
Well done..... U have taught a good lesson as to how an HR professional should behave in such situations.... Generally employees have a feeling that HR is more towards the management but now for certain they ll not have such a feeling...
Excellent work.... Thanks for sharing such a valuable information... :D
Here I would also like to add one problem that I face in my organization is that the production department in our organisation is not allowing me to spend time with the new recruits....When the new recruit joins the organisation, I do the induction, explain the formalities and procedures and ask my assistant to introduce the new recruits to the rest of the colleagues.... Once that is over, I am unable to mingle or spend time with the new joinees...
What should be done to resolve this ??????
Thanks
Sowmya

From India, Madras
mailhr

Hi subhash good step as HR but more over as a human being. This is called as Human Relation that last for long. Hr think by mind but work with heart Good luck Trupti
From India, Bangalore
virajgovekar

Dear Subhash,
Thanks for sharing your experience.
I regret that i have not joined CiteHr earlier.
Few month back I had to terminate my complete Finance team due to some shortages in cash. Only I understand the pain i felt while terminating those employees, some of them had been working in the company right from when the company started and had joined before me. But i had to do what the company and management expected from me. I helped them to some extent and also referred them to my friends.
I feel that reading this article earlier would have helped to look at that situation from a different point of view and help them in a better way.
Though i am happy to say that all of those terminated have stood up strong and are presently gainfully employed.
Your article gave me a great learning experience.
Thanks and regards,
Viraj

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.