No Tags Found!

mehendi1983
Hello,
I am a software engineer with 1 year experience.I have worked in HR domain too in campus recruitments. I looking for a doamin change and hence want to pursue part time MBA in HR
I came to know about ICFAI and GGSIPU(Indraprastha univ)..both ofer weekend MBA..
Can anyone provide some inputs and feedback regarding weekend MBA at ICFAI. I have a few doubts about the course and placement offered by ICFAI for weekend MBA
On the site icfai.org i could only find flexible programs in MBA but not weekend MBA. Is weekend MBA different from flexible learning?
If any body pursuing weekend MBA from ICFAI or has knowledge about it Kindly revert back at the earliest with the details.
I also want to know if there is placement offered by ICFAI for people pursuing weekend MBA.
Also, which course is more recognised..ICFAI or IP univ?? Plz reply

From India, Madras
icfaiuniversity.ifen
Dear Aspirant,

Hope my mail finds you in good health and with high spirits.

The Part time MBA Program offered by the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India University,is (University Grants Commission) UGC recognized and DEC approved (Distance Education Council).

Eligibility: Graduation any discipline (10+2+3) with 45% and above. (No Entrance Exam)

Duration: Two years.

Validity of Enrollment: The students are required to complete Stage I of the MBA Program within a maximum period of three years from the date of enrollment.

Awardments:

Certification

On Successful Completion of

1. Diploma in Business Management

Stage I – Groups A, B & C

2. Advance Diploma in Management

Stage II – Groups A to F

3. Master of Business Administration

Stage III – Groups A to J

PROGRAM STRUCTURE

STAGE 1

Groups

Subjects

A

. Introduction to Management

. Managerial Effectiveness

B

. Organization Behavior

. Business Economics

C

. Marketing Management

. Information Technology & Systems

STAGE 2

D

. Accounting for decision making

. Human Resources Management

E

. Financial Management

. Operations Management

F

. Business Law

. Management Control & Information Systems

STAGE 3

G

. Elective 1

. Elective 2

H*

. Elective 3

. Elective 4

I

. Business policy & Strategy

. Business Ethics & Corporate Governance

J

. Integrated Case Studies 1

. Integrated Case Studies 2

ELECTIVES

1. Marketing.

7. Insurance.

2. Operations.

3.Banking

8. HRM.

4. Finance.

9. International Business.

5. IT Systems

10. Investments

6. General Management

FEE STRUCTURE

Fee should be paid through Demand Draft either for the Initial payment or the Full Payment.

Full Payment Option for all 3 stages ( Groups A,B,C,E,F,G,H,I & J ):

You need to take at Demand Draft in favor of "IUCF A/C IUT" for Rs 60,000/- without trainingclasses for all the three stages (Stage 1, 2 & 3) or Rs 72000/- with contact classes. (Contact Classes fee for Stage 1 is Rs 12000) at present we are offering contact classes only for Stage 1, and the contact classes are optional)

Full payment option for only stage 1 : ( Groups A,B & C )

You need to pay through Demand Draft in favor of IUCF A/C IUT for an amount of Rs. 30000 with out contact classes. Or Rs. 42000 /- with the contact classes for stage 1 (Groups A, B & C)

EMI option for all the 3 stages ( Groups A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I & J ) :

Initial payment by Demand Draft of Rs 10,000/- should be drawn in favor of " IUCF A/C IUT'',andthe remaining payment through 15 Post-dated Cheques,payee name on each cheque should on "IUCF A/C IUT" for an amount of Rs 3,800/- without contact classes and Rs 4700/- with contact classes.

EMI option for only Stage 1 ( Groups A,B & C ) :

Initial payment by Demand Draft of R.10000/- should be drawn in favor of ' IUCF A/C IUT '' and the remaining payment through 7 post dated cheques,payee name on each cheque should on '' IUCF A/C IUT '' for an amount of Rs.3050 /- with out contact classes and Rs. 4900/- with contact classes.

List of documents required at the time of enrollment

1. Graduation Certificate & Mark sheet photocopy

2. Date of birth proof (SSC/Passport)

3. Address Proof

4. One Latest Passport size photograph.

5. Demand Draft

6. Post-dated cheques

7. Signatures on the photocopies of the certification provided (Mandatory)

For any other information related to Admissions please contact me on 09665659972

Warm Regards,

ICFAI University

IFEN ( ICFAI Flexi Education ),

Mobile : 09665659972

E-mail :

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.