chandrakanth1980
am lazy with reading long stories,
but this story helped me a lot and i was thinking of my wife all the time when am reading this story,
she care me and loves me a lot and i too.
thanks dear to make me reliase once again.

From India, Hyderabad
surabhiisgr8

Superb... !!!
One thing is for sure, whoever reads it, will definitely feel a change in their mind sets. The story will force them hard to think and rethink.
Members please correct me if I am wrong....
Thanks a lot Sanjay, you don't know that posting it in this forum itself, might have saved many cracked relations. :p
Regards,
Surabhi

From Germany, Frankfurt Am Main
ashok750
Hi ,
Love is the only thing in this world which is ever-lasting.It could be for mom,dad,wife,children,friends or any body.Love for mankind is the path to Self Realization.Let's realize this at the earliest.
Thanks,
Ashok

From India, Bangalore
hamami
Beautiful. Marriage should not be taken as an end to the romance but an agreement to relive the romance of our lives everyday....
From India, New Delhi
shanthy.jagathesan
Hi Sanjay, Its a cute touching story......... This is what wife expect from her husband yar.... Regards, Shanthy Jagathesan
From India, Madras
maliniluky

Marriages are made in heaven.............its left upto u how u mould ur life.........happiness and sorrows all are part of life.............learn to live
From India, Madras
sundarjan

Dear Sanjay:
Really an endering story for young and old alike. The problem increasingly is we are losing hold on values and principles. We are becoming too materialistic and short-signted too. This story will really remind us of the
immense suffering and sacrifice one does undergo for the other.
R Sundararajan

From India, Madras
Divya Chandarana

Hi Sanjay, A very touching story indeed.Many a times we tend to take those who are close to us for granted.Such stories will make us all realise the value of relationships.
From India, Madras
vrmanuel
Hi Sanjay, very thoughtfull, it has made me love my wife much more then before, because marriage is an institute in itself so till Death we do not part{husband & wife} REGARDS V.R.Manuel
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.