No Tags Found!

ktanwar1111

hello friendsi have deposited one of my employee salary into another employees accountnow that employee has abscond with another employees salaryCan anybody suggest me what legal actiin can company take against himOR can any body send me a sample letter formate so that i can send him
From India, Delhi
eswaa1979

First of all we should accept this is your mistake. Also for your mistake how you can take legal action action him. If he absconding from duty without any exit formalities that is different.
for this you cannot take legal action send a formal letter stating that mistake happen due to oversight, request him to send the amount back.
Regards
Eswar.k
Manager-Hr

From India, Chennai
ktanwar1111

You can say it is my mistake sir..but i have already cleared with him that i am going to transferred another employee salary into you account as another employee is his colleague..he said ok.. thats y i transferred...
From India, Delhi
eswaa1979

Hi,
Please don't mistake me. If you are a HR guy what you made is entirely wrong, How you will believe such things in the money matter.
If the person don't have account you should have paid as a cheque or else cash this is the procedure. No where it is in practicing that credit once's salary into other accounts.
Anyway if he is not return you have bear the entire amount orelse he is colleague of the employee ask him to talk to him directly.
This is the ways if you go legally you will have no chance.
Regards
Eswar
Manager-HR

From India, Chennai
Paramesh1974

Dear Sir, If you have that deposited Proof, you can trace his account no. then you may take legal ACTION. Regards,
From India, Mumbai
ukmitra

@K Tanwar,
You case is a classic example of companies that want to make their office "Zero Cashless" transaction and in this they endup like this.
How much money issue are we talking about? More than 10000 or less then 5000.
Question : Why was the other person not asked to open his own account? Did you take consents in writing a. from the person taking the money to transfer the salary b. and the person whose salary was being transfered to transfer his salary to someone else account? Another Question: How do you know that the person who is now absconding did pay the money to actual person?
Why companies practise such ways is a wonder?
Ukmitra

From Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.