Malinikashyap
Hi,

I need your guidance in this issue. There is an employee in marketing department whom we have asked to down his papers based on his performance reasons and attendance (giving him 15 days notice) but he did not submitted resignation letter and left organization without completing his exit formalities.

Now after 2 months, his relatives call me and ask to settle his F&F as he is not in India. I told them, it is employee who has to approach me for F&F settlement.

There are 2 things in my mind

1. I have clear his F & F settlement – because he has not finished his exit formalities (he did not even take his relieving letter).

2. He claims for 45 days (including 15 days, notice period given by company. He never came to office for those 15 days but used to give his client visit’s updated over phone to his team members and most of the times when I or his head try to call him, his mobile was switch off or does not picked calls)

Please help me ….whether his F&F should be done or not

Regards,

Malini G

From India, Hyderabad
eswaa1979

Dear Malini,
Go by your rules and regulations of your organization.Follow whatever in appointment order.
You can hold the final settlement till he submits his no dues certificate.
But PF you cannot hold for whatever reason other than if he conducts any malpractice in the organization.
Hope you will be clarified.
Eswar
Manager-HR

From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.