rabi-ny-pradhan
Plz send DA for engineering works
From India
deven1988
Actually Special allowance for "Engineering Industry" show in November 2022 it was 372 Rupees per month and after Jan 23 To June 23 it showing 775 Rupees then what is the increment in special allowance. Also, last notification for July 23 To Dec 23 special increase on amount 5992 Rupees. But how management increase special allowance amount
From India, Mumbai
ajay-kulkarni
pl send me minimum wages in jan 2023 to june 2023
From India
namrata-gawade
Dear Sir pls send me Minimum wages list of maharastra January 2023 to June 2023,
From India, Mumbai
connectone-dspl

Dear Patrons,

Greetings from Connect One Dynamic Synergies Pvt. Limited

Enclosed, please find the Minimum wages notification of S & E & Security Guards published by the Labour authority of Maharashtra, for your kind perusal.

This may be noted & to be proceeded accordingly.

Thanks & Regards
Connect One Compliance Team.

From India, Bengaluru
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpeg MHWOR2023Jan2.jpeg (144.4 KB, 77 views)
File Type: pdf MHMWA2023Jan2.pdf (1.18 MB, 203 views)

aarti@ytinfocom.com
Dear Sir, Please share minimum wages rate for Maharashtra Jan 2023 to June 2023 basic & DA.
From India, Mumbai
orah-scher
I am extremely grateful for the useful knowledge you share vampire survivors. I hope you have a good day!
From United States, New York
suresh2511

Deven1988 and similar category

It hurts a lot when we come across a post that requests the same information that has already been provided. They only want to be spoon-fed, and others should work for them.
We don't understand how these people stay in HR and how their organisations tolerate them. They make no effort to learn the fundamentals and instead rely on ready-made information data.

In the attached excel sheet, I calculated the MW with 5% HRA for the following classified industries for the benefit of relevant members.

1. Residuary Factories (Serial no. 20 in the MW Notification):

2. Automobile (Serial no. 2)

For Deven1988: Please note that the Engineering Industries MW has been revised w.e.f. 21.11.2022 and the revised Basic salary in the skilled category of Zone I is Rs.16450 as against the earlier Basic Rs.7800 for the period from 01.07.2022 to 20.11.2022 (Refer to attached excel)

3. Engineering (Serial no. 19) The Minimum Wages revised w.e.f. 21.11.2022 and again from 01.01.2023. Overall 20% increased w.e.f. 21.11.2022 than the Residuary Factories for Semi-skilled category

4. Shops and Establishments (Serial no. 48):

5. Construction and Maintenance (Serial No. 11) Maharashtra State.

Regards,

Suresh

From India, Thane
File Type: xls Minimum_Wages_in_Maharashtra_for_the_period_January_2023_to_June_2023.xls (175.0 KB, 99 views)

deepakkadam75@gmail.com
pls send minimum wages of Maharashtra 2023
From India, Mumbai
Swiss123
Dear Sir/ Madam, please send me minimum wages rate in Maharashtra jan 2023 to june 2023 bassic & DA
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.