No Tags Found!

Anonymous
My company has in and out punch online system. Which we have been using since the start of lockdown in country. If someone miss out punch, he was allowed to request approval within the same month.
Recently the system was changed and the time allowed for miss put punch was reduced to 48 hrs. Point to note that for 14th miss out the no of days available for request is 1 and 15th miss out, request has to go the same night latest by 12 midnight.
Somehow on14th and 15th of this month I checked in on time, but missed to check out.
And because I had 48 hrs concept in my mind and when I tried to rationalized the attendance on 16th, the system never allowed. When contacted HR, they refused any help due to policy. I requested them the same day but no revert.
Is this fair on employer part to not pay for these days when only out punch was missing.

From India, Mumbai
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

Systems and process are implemented to follow and not to violate. Why you had missed the out punch. Every organization follow some rule like for late coming / failed to use biometric access system. The above being a rule only thing you can do is to make a request with your Superior/HR with a assurance that even will not miss in future. Hopefully they might consider.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.