No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Hello all, My previous organization reported in the background check that I have not served the notice period and I have absconded, but this is not true I had given one month notice, but due to some health issues I could not serve the notice period. While leaving the organization I even asked whether I have to pay any penalties for not serving the notice for three months, they said no we have considered you on probation and hence there is no such requirement and gave me the full and final settlement, document. now they(the previous organization ) have reported that I have absconded.

I submitted the emails where I have formally submitted my resignation and also summited the full and final settlement letter issued by the previous origination to the current organization. What will my current organization do?

From India
Anonymous

People always invited problem for not acting as per terms of appointment and leave the organisation without released letter.
The F&F settlement paper is the one that would help. You tell the present employer, how could they do the F&F settlement. Now what they are telling is false to harass an ex-employee, do not describe Ramayan & Mahabharat to present employer. You stick to F&F document is a proof of propoer exit.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.