anagha pathak
Dear Sir,
Greetings !!!
Thanks for valuable inputs. Currently I am Woring with Tourism industry and I got an offer from Placement agency. The vacancy is for that placement agency only. The designation is HR manager and JD is recruitment, payroll, and administration. So what should I do. Because the Industry where I am working is Frinchisee of a well known global co. but I am working Off roll over there and the placement agency is local agency. So I am little bit confused what to do.
Thanks and Regards,
Anagha Pathak.

From India, Mumbai
AmmuSNair
See at the end it reduces to only one thing which job makes you happy a company where u are doing admin work or a small company where you want to do HR related work
From India, Mumbai
anagha pathak
Okk.. but can this job in placement agency will help me to boost my career in HR. Because the admin work is all related to sales oriented. Thanks and Regards, Anagha Pathak
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.