Chetan W

CAN ANYBODY HELP ME OUT WITH WHAT QUESTIONS TO ASK CANDIDATE IN INTERVIEW. CHETAN
From India, Mumbai
capricornabhi

Chetan, This topic has been discussed so many times on this site. U can refer it from there.
From India, New Delhi
elsadigaz

Please see attached
From Sudan
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc interview_questions_182.doc (53.0 KB, 411 views)

sylviafrancis
Hi
Since questions should always be open-ended, I would suggest the following:
1. Why do you think you qualify for the advertised post?
2. What specific qualifications & experience do you bring to this job and how relevant are they?
3. What are your strengths? Which areas do you need to improve in?
4. How do you rate your written communication skills?
5. How do you rate your interpersonal skills? Have you been in a supervisory role before? If yes, how many staff have you supervised? What team building skills have you utilized?
6. What do you know about Performance Management?
7. Give us some good reasons why we should hire you.
8. What is training & development expectation?
9. What is your salary expectation?
10. How much notice period are you expected to give to your current employer?
11. Do you have any objection if we seek reference from your current supervisor?
Sylvia Francis
Asst. Country Director
CARE Tajikistan

rinky mehta
hi i 'm also making project on recuritment for consulting IT recuriting company ,can u plz send me ur project on recuritment 4 reference and if i can help u any way u can tell me too. thnx rinky
From United States, Farmington
rinky mehta
hi, i m not able to find that reference so plz can u just send it again so that i can complete my project. thnx so much , realluu appreciate ur help rinky
From United States, Farmington
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.