No Tags Found!

shaival.tiwari

Hello Dear,
Simply follow the rule
"If you dont like the rule simply follow it reach the top and change it"
Most of the HRian are working on this. So follow your collegues and senior if you want to work in same organisation for long time. Else its your choice.
And yes if you want to learn you can learn any way. You boss help is not required. He hired you as HR professional and not to give you pratical knowledge.
Sorry If I sounds harsh.
But this is management language. This will help you to understand to you can do.

From India, Mumbai
manusharma
I really dont know when u posted this thread and whether or not u will read this post.Firstly I really dont think the adjustment problem is with u as some of the replies suggested.I have been in similar situations.every new assignment and u have to prove yourself all over again.What i would suggest is that as starters do whatever u have been given to do to perfection.To do a job to perfection requires some effort.A well done job is niether undercooked nor overcooked.But it reflects the vision and capability of the doer.One of my employees was doing a simple job of a UDC equivalent. but the way he did his job made me realise how efficient a leader he was.Being an effective team member is the second step.To be accepted in a team,one has to make efforts.Just remembering a small detail like a team members childrens names can change his perception of u.A casual mention ' how are aarti and rishabh?hows their school?'will reduce the distance between team-mates by light years.Do these small things and start brick by brick.Just watch ur popularity soar.Professionally u will attract more responsibility.Live upto it, and ur stature will grow.Sincerety hardwork, and loyalty show in a persons attitude and work ethics .Take these simple steps one by one and we shall see!
From India, Delhi
homiyar00
Hi
I am in the same situtation like you. I know what it feels like when you sit idealy and doing nothing.
But there is a way try to learn and Improve your skill whayt I mean horn your skill or try to learn something more in the field of yours.
From
Homiyar T Sukhia
(EDP /Network Administrator)

plesehelp
Thanks All,
The only problem that I face while interacting with my boss is that I don't have enough to discuss since I am a backoffice person. However, my fellow colleagues are all front office people and as somebody rightly said earlier he has formed a closed group with them and finds very comfortable with them.. Now if I do not have enough meaningful work to discuss in the first place and he is not wanting to give me either how will I get a chance to be a part of this closed group. My talks with him have only yielded in false assurances (My guess is that he needs someone for backoffice and does not want to lose me atleast on this part). The only reason why I am cribbing so much about this is because I am not a clerk who joined on to offer a backoffice support but to learn and grow and carve myself a career path.

From India, Mumbai
P Ramakrishnan
Dear Mr Pls help,

Finally i understand that your main problems are as under
-Your aprehension towards growth
-your guess of back office is nothing but a clerical job
-With more people in front you are getting opportunity to interact with your boss and you are some what insecured if you are not recognized

Here are the probable solutions to your above problems

-Your growth depends on your skill development and focus towards your deliverables by keeping good raport with your collegues and boss. So focus on your job and move forward.
-Never make any guess as to back office will keep you under clerical job only.Through this job only your customer care capability increases, your personal relations grows. so this is the place where you learn much and you should see this as on opportunity of learning and growing.
-Never think that because of front end people you may lose your recognition part from your boss.Yes your guess may be partly correct, never mind and be possitive and take the obstacles as your learning tool as opportunities are plenty and you can leverage them with your experience. Maybe your boss would like to have some one always at the back to have the ball rolling....All the best..

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.