No Tags Found!

Sheetal Satish
Hi all,
Can anyone let me know from where or who can i purchase the Thomas Killman profiling test. My company is into recruitment & we have been asked to do the initial screening for the candidates. As the candidates would be placed into the client organization at a slow pace we would like to buy the test & run it on our website.
Anyone with any information on the same do let me know.
Thanks & Regards
Sheetal

From India, Madras
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Sheetal Satish,
Thomas Killman mode of instrument is to measure the conflict handling style of manager. Are you really interested in assessing the conflict handling style at the recruitment stage?
As far as free tests that are available on the web, I have used these tests for my training on conflict handling skills but their results were not so effective for my training.
Alternately do you mean to say test by Thomas International? This agency conducts test at the time of recruitment. About seven years ago one MNC had told me to take test from this company. They had called me for interview only when I was through with Thomas International.
If you wish to contact Thomas international, then you may contact Mr Vinesh Sukumaran. His mobile No is +9-197400-23010- and e-mail ID is vinesh(at)thomasassessments(dot)com
Ok...
Dinesh V Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.