CS Firm
Can somebody help me with a personality test to hire fresher? (undergraduate /fresher ) My management is saying to hire positive people
From India, Pune
Dinesh Divekar

Dear CS Firm,

Yes, it is important to check positivity while hiring the employees, whether freshly passed or the experienced. When I did Google search, I came across one such test. Click the following to refer to the link:

https://www.hogrefe.com/uk/shop/positivity-90227.html

In addition to hiring the people of a positive mindset, it is important to create a supportive positive work environment also. Do you have that? Have you conducted an organisational survey on the positive atmosphere in the company? Hiring positive people is ok but what if the supporting culture is not there? The culture should not kill the positivity of the freshly passed graduates.

Additionally, you may conduct a brainstorming session of all the HODs on how to foster a positive culture in the company. Identify at least one work-related positive incident from each department and create a case study (either in the form of video or written text) of each incident. Include these case studies in the induction training. Trust me, it helps a lot in creating a positive mindset of the newly joined employees.

Thanks,

Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.