rameshmenon

Dear CiteHR members,

I invite all of you for a short journey to my e-Home - www.team1dubai.blogspot.com. Totally new, this blog is created with an intention to promote TQM and positive thinking. Any opportunity to highlight positive thinking will be given its maximum importance in this forum.

Objective of this creative forum also covers grooming children from a small age and hence include a section for stories with morals. Photography is another positive aspect which is utilised extensively in this forum to effectively promote Positive Thinking and TQM values.

Every Saturday, Team 1 comes out with a Saturday Special news magazine and the cover story is chosen to highlight a subject of contemporary relevance. Mostly this comprises of a collection of good articles on Management and positive thinking and also contains Cartoons showing what’s happening globally during each week.

Do drop in at this new e-Home, and make it another favorite destination to enhance your knowledge and share your experiences, thoughts and ideas. Team 1 has already some readers from various cities of India. Since it is being released from UAE, I hope, it will definitely act as your gateway to the history, developments and opportunities in UAE and world around.

I am really inspired by the Quality aspect of the CiteHr site and its members contribution. As I value the importance of continuous education in the successful achievement of an individual's goals and aims, I really congratulate those who work behind the CiteHR and also those who regularly contributes to it and those who read it regularly, making it a place of unlimited opportunities of ideas, thoughts and knowledge.

A flyer of the Team 1 Saturday Special magazine is attached herewith. You may also write to it at , if you feel, you have a topic, a photo, or any other news of importance related to Positive Thinking and TQM. Your comments are valuable to me to improve its standards further and further.

I hope you enjoy your visit to team1dubai.blogspot.com and find it another favorite place to frequent in the e-world.

Regards,

Ramesh Menon

www.team1dubai.blogspot.com

From United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf doors_have_opened_for_team_1_news_529.pdf (1.66 MB, 439 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.