mahesh-kalamcharla
Good evening to all ..
i have completed my MBA in HR in 2023, but i don't have any industry experience as well as i haven't done any internship too but looking for an career in HR domain but due lo lacking of experience and vast subject knowledge iam unble to grabbing the opportunity . but iam very passionate in hr so what is the best way to get an hr job as a fresher. shall i learn any hr training courses for placements ? how do i grab the opportunity in hr ?

From India, Raipur
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

You can register your profile in leading job portals and also in sites like Linkedin. For sure you will get response. I suggest you to start your career as a HR Generalist Profile and undergo training in all aspects. You may get a job easily with a Recruitment Consultant but your scope will be limited to recruitment alone. If time permits you may also enhance your qualification by pursuing some Diploma courses related to HR.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.