abhi16march

doggy logo ke bhai maa baap sab unke malik hi hote hai to samjhenge hi aur nahi samjhenge to ghar se nikal diye jayenge ..doggiyo ka kam hi yahi hai :D
From India, Pune
bipin_baroda

lagta hey aaj koi doggy tere peche pada tha........... tabi lal pila ho gaya hey tu mere bahi..................:icon6::icon6::icon6::icon6:
From India, Calicut
hima1

Yes Malini.. I go with you. Let us be Gracious in our defeat too!! Both the people and the Media are either lavishly praising or liberally cursing !! Am not an ardent watcher of Cricket nowadays, still as far I saw.... TV Channels were running amok by showing re-plays of Dhoni's mistakes again & again... How Unfair !!! To point out a single person... To pass a judgement on a single tournament !!

Dhoni might be a fast becoming problem according to the Media.. but my view is that he should be the solution. In him lies the brains to intellectually sort out the wrongs coz I feel he has the calmness to realize his team's mistakes.

And let us remember... THIS IS HIS ONLY MAJOR FAILURE!!!!

The immediate apology given by Dhoni to the media after the game speaks Volumes !!! It definitely shows the mental toughness of a man who knows the pain of failure.

Cheer up Friends.. This is not the end.. They know what it means to a billion people.. Keep the FAITH !! We will rise out of the ashes.. pretty soon.. in an amazing way!!! :icon1:

Thanks Bipin....... for giving a chance to voice my views.:icon1:

( Comments are welcome friends)

From India, Madras
maliniluky

Well said hima................No probs if we cannot encourage them but atleast plz dont discourage them............
From India, Madras
chitrasuchi
hehhe..Me doing good RJ............................Tum aaj to brush karke aaye hona.................ya fir se malini ko bulau.....
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.