No Tags Found!

ezhil
Hi All, Am in the process of framing Training and Development Policy for my company.If you guys have some policies and forms would be very useful for me to get some ideas... Thnks n Regds, Ezhil.
From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
just.nids

HI Ezil,
You can form the Training Policy based on Competencies. Firstly, Check on what competencies are required to preform a JOb and based on those competencies assign Training and Development in presence for the reporting manager as he/she has more knowledge like who is lacking in particular competencies required to preform a Job.
Thank You
Cheers,

From India, New Delhi
fawazomr
Usually training policy is written to be a guideline for all carried training activities. It should cover many training aspects.
First of all you have to have a clear vision of your company's strategy in regards to the training budget and how it is managed. i.e. some firms might not support long term educational activities therefore, you do not have to include it in your policy. Simply you need to know what are your limitation and design a policy that spread your resources on the training activities based on its importance to the organization where the more valuable should get bigger percentage and more clear policy. i.e. if you are in an Information Technology firm your training might better support the certification etc... sort of training.

Allways remember that a Training Policy is totally Different than a Training Procedure.

Put in your mind during the policy development process, the reader of this policy should understand what kind of training the organization support and how. The How here is critical as it might mix your procedure with the policy if you did not pay attention to it.

From Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
fawazomr
I would like to add another thing, make sure you do not close all the doors you will never know what comes in the future therefore, leave what you are not sure about with an open ending paragraph.
From Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.