No Tags Found!

Shashidhar_s

Hi, The sectors like HR, Finance, Facilities etc are not restricted to particular sector. — Shash
From India, Delhi
Anjana Rai
Hii Guys............ me too facing the similiar type of dilemma. I have done B.E in IT and presently pursuing MBA from a reputed institute in New Delhi.
Since , I am interested in HR . I want to know that whether my Technical skill s will be utilized or not? :(

From India, Delhi
gdkarki
Dear HR 99,
U are taking right decision. Recruitment is a part of HR, now you are taking care of generalist hr profile. It deos not matter IT company or other company, matter is profile. Sector is not matter for HR profile. Work is similer. Good luck.
Regards
Geeta

From India, Lucknow
gdkarki
Hi, I think you should go IT company. Interest is different thing and Knowledge is different. I think you are more capable in IT comparation to HR. I am a HR person. Regards Geeta
From India, Lucknow
BADLOOSER

:icon1:SO MANY PEOPLE FIND YOUR POST WO WORTH TO ADVICE YOU MEANS YOUR DECISION IS RIGHT AND WE SHOULD CELEBRATE YOUR DECISION:-D YOU SEEMS TO BE VERY SMART BOY:confused: I AM CONFUSSED NOW:?:
From Saudi Arabia
Bharat Ketkar

Hi, 99, Retail will make 100 It is wise deceision, So dont worry I am in retail, It is the most happing arena Pl call me if you want to Bharat Ketkar 9324 64 25 44
From Switzerland, Langenthal
Debashish.imtgzb
Hi All,
I had done my MBA in HR.
Intially I worked as a HR Generalist in a company for seven months, after that the company closed down, then I took up a job as a payroll exec in campany, after 3 months that company also closed down due to lack of business.
I applied in HR jobs in in various companies but didn't get through.
Now I got a job as an Insructional Designer (ID) in a company. My job involves developing training material to be used in Training Departments in various comapnies which are the corporate clients of the compnay I am working with.

I question is that is the job of ID realted to HR (ie Training & Development). If work in this company for say a year or two, then can I apply for a job as a trainer in any corparate house, and If in future if I want to shift to other domains of HR such as recruitement, ER or Comp & Benefit, will that experience if ID be taken into account.

After if at all ,as a last resort, If I want to make a career in Instructional Design, in the long run, what are the options available to me, what are the dmand of IDs in the Indian markets and Global markets?

Can Anyone, Pls advise me regarding all these issues, It will of great help to me.

Regards---
Debashish

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.