Xxxxxx
In my appointment letter, they mentioned that they had not mentioned basic pay or gross pay in lieu of notice pay. They also mentioned other deductions in my FNF recovery slip.I don't have any Idea what that other deduction means. Are there other deductions will be there if I have not served my notice period
From India, Chennai
somnath.aaryan

It seems that in your appointment letter, there is a mention that the basic pay or gross pay has not been specified in lieu of notice pay. This suggests that the letter might not provide clear details about how your basic or gross pay is calculated when considering notice pay. If you have any concerns or questions about your compensation structure, it would be advisable to seek clarification from your employer or the human resources department. They should be able to provide you with the necessary information and address any uncertainties you may have regarding your pay and notice period. Communication with your employer can help ensure transparency and avoid any misunderstandings related to your compensation.
From India, Kolkata
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.