anuv_007

hi all, i have somehtg amazing for u all bye annu
From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps zdjecia_roku_xiii_1_109.pps (1.54 MB, 1932 views)

Sapana

Hi Annu, Thanks for sharing such beautiful images, they are so natural especially the waterdrop on the flowers and offcourse the giraffe too. Infact they all are clear and good. Sapana Kale :lol:
From India, Pune
John Chiang

Hi, my dear CiteHR family members, I can open it and email to you. Enjoy the pictures and have fun! John Chiang From Taiwan
From China, Shanghai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt amazing_787.ppt (1.54 MB, 123 views)

John Chiang

Hi, just a friendly reminder, to open it, please ensure to use Google Toobar for Firefox. (you can find the indication below attachment.) John
From China, Shanghai
zafariqbal

Realy amazing pictures.
Hard to find these kind of pictures.
Good contribution.
Keep posting these kind of information.
Regards
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
ZAFAR
0333-2346067
PAKISTAN
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

From Pakistan, Karachi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.