No Tags Found!

dipil

@Keshav Pillai
Dear Sir
Thanks for your inputs into the thread... The thread initiater doubt has been fully cleared by you... Now I wold like to know regarding the ladder used as an access to Scaffolding...
Which type of ladder we should recommend as an access to Scaffolding? A ramp or runway or stairway or vertical ladder? and Why?
Also look forward to get more clarity on the 4:1 ratio of ladder placement...
@ hseofficerjsk
Thanks for your write up regarding ladder... It's clearly answering how we can acheive the 4:1 ratio for ladder placement... But the question raised by Mr. Keshav Pillai Sir still remains un-cleared... Why we should keep this 4:1... Let's wait to get more clarity on this topic...

From India
M.Sayeed

Dear Amigos,
Wow, I cant beleive, this topic still an active and posted more and more useful comments, its very good to see.
I am not the back ground of safety, My habbit is just to collect the useful data and store, So thats why i had this ppt which i posted earlier.\
After reviewing all comments by great seniors, i really feel pleasure to be a part and thanks to all.
Well I have another info regarding some question on ratio 4:1, please review below attached, hope its also be helpful.
Once again thanks to all seniors for commenting (HSEofficerjsk,Keshav Pillai,Dilip and all)
Thank you,

From Kuwait, Hawalli
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf toolbox_talk_ladder.pdf (52.6 KB, 105 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.