No Tags Found!

Anonymous
I had worked in private ltd company 5 yrs ago for period of 10 months left with proper resignation and demanded verbally regarding experience letter but operations head who handles HR work also denied to give me at that time
now i am again asking over email to provide the same then that same person denied again saying that 'It’s not possible to provide any experience letter at this stage(after 5 yrs). The management has changed there is nothing I can do'
Now I have taken acknowledgment from that person over email mentioning period of work ,attached copies of offer letter and resignation in email , he/she replied to mail ' I can validate your time and exit as per your documents, you can use this email as a proof of your service.'
that person is still whole and sole head in that company.
Question is 1. companies like Tcs and Accenture will accept this mail instead of relieving/exp. letter ?2.will this affect on my BGC?

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.