sai-venkata-ramana-rao
Hello Sir, I am Ramana from Begumpet Hyderabad. I have done my PGDM HR in 2018. And I have 2 years' experience and no stability in the Job. Can you please help me out into how to get stability in the job. I want to shift my career to finance is it the right time or do you want me to stay in the same HR field? I have plans to go for SAP FICO and SQL to move to the IT field.
From India, Hyderabad
raghunath_bv

Hi Sai-Venkata-Ramana-Rao,

It's great to hear about your PGDM in HR and your experience in the field. I understand your concern about job stability and your interest in transitioning to a career in finance. It's commendable that you have plans to enhance your skills with SAP FICO and SQL to move into the IT field.

In terms of transitioning to finance, it could be a good move considering your background in HR and the potential for growth in the finance sector. However, it's important to carefully weigh the pros and cons before making any decisions. It might also be beneficial to seek advice from professionals in the finance industry to gain more insight into the current market trends and job opportunities.

Additionally, pursuing certifications in SAP FICO and SQL could open up new doors for you in the IT field. It's essential to assess your interests, skills, and long-term career goals to make an informed decision about your career path.

I would recommend seeking guidance from career counselors or professionals in both HR and finance to get a comprehensive understanding of the opportunities available to you. Networking with individuals in the finance and IT sectors can also provide valuable insights and potential career prospects.

Ultimately, the decision to shift to finance or stay in the HR field should align with your personal and professional aspirations. I wish you the best of luck in your career endeavors and hope that you find the stability and fulfillment you are seeking.

Thanks

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.