kapil kumar
For thirty years, Johnson had arrived at work at 9A.M. on the dot. He had never missed a day and was never late.
Consequently, when on one particular day 9 A.M. passed without Johnson's arrival, it caused a sensation. All work ceased, and the boss himself, looking at his watch and muttering, came out into the corridor.
Finally, precisely at ten, Johnson showed up, clothes dusty and torn, his face scratched and bruised, his glasses bent. He limped painfully to the time clock, punched in, and said, aware that all eyes were upon him, "I tripped and rolled down two flights of stairs in the subway. Nearly killed myself."
And the boss said,
"And to roll down two flights of stairs took you a whole hour?"
cheers
kapil

From India, Hyderabad
Sonit

hey Kapil, which office are you talking about?i think its my office....my HOD is this kind of a person i am sure this guy must be him. Cheers, Sonit Singh
From India, Hyderabad
Sonit

oye kapil,
dont scare me,waise i am not scared of him but still dont even try to scare me...if he is around then "Boss I am not the Sonit who is doing his internship in your office"
Regards,
Sonit Singh

From India, Hyderabad
Sonit

Thanks Saurabh.......but Boss, "Its not me,really" Now I am confident that he is not a member of the forum as he would have fired me by now,so chill n njoy............. 8) Cheers, Sonit Singh
From India, Hyderabad
ma
Hey Sonit............ U are indeed very smart(4 want of a better word).......!!!!!!!!!!! :D But make sure ur boss isn’t smarter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rgds
From United States, Santa Clara
Amit_Singh

Hi All,
If I were in place of Johnson I wud have slapped my resignation then & there in the face of my boss. I have done the same in my last two organisations, without giving a second thought. I am an impulsive person and if I am justified then I give it a damn care whether I am talking to my boss or the C.E.O.
Regards
Amit Singh

From India, Delhi
Sonit

Hello Amit,
Chill buddy,chill,its ok,dont be so impulsive,you got to have patience to grow in this field of HR. welcome to the forum,lets get to share our knowledge via this excellent medium.
Regards,
Sonit Singh

From India, Hyderabad
Amit_Singh

Hey Sonit,
I am very cool & patient guy buddy. But u can blame it to my "Raajputi" jenes as I can't tolerate injustice be it with me or anyone else. I can't allow my boss to suck my blood just for the reason that he is my boss.
Waise thanx for the suggestion buddy. I will take care in future.
Regards
Amit

From India, Delhi
Sonit

Hi Amit,
Good to see that you have taken the advice in the right sense.It does happen that people get offended when given an advice.
Rajput haan?its ok,with the passage of time you will be able to control your emotions. Though it isnt adviseable to allow anyone to exploit you,be it ur boss or your collegue. I too cannot bear this and might react to such a situation,just like anyone else,but we should try to keep our patience and deal with the situation accordingly
Regards,
Sonit Singh

From India, Hyderabad
pbskumar2006

Hye!!!! friends Why you yourself confusion ? Don’t !!!! count the Pumpkins . May be boss in trouble for his breakfast. PBS KUMAR
From India, Kakinada
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.