1982.deepika@gmail.com

Oye Abhi Dare u said any thing wrong abt my sweet brother???? :icon7: :icon7: :icon7: :icon7: :icon7:
From India, Amritsar
abhi16march

This is the way to pull them here with their own qulaity ??? and now they are proving also ........ now hence Proved......I am going lot of workssssssssssssss bbbyee cyaaaaaaaaa
From India, Pune
Kuljit Pal Singh

Silence never be considered as consent that we conceeded.... we boys believe in Piece & Harmony n above all to prove the title of the post we choose to remain silent..:-)
From India, Vadodara
silky.sahana
abhiii...ok we consider girls are talkative........ok...our words are in sense but boyzz speak nonsense............................................ha ha aha ha aha ah aha .../.
From India, Mumbai
akhilesh dubey

Kai sunder,sexy ladkiya Baatein to karti hai par they are like.. Muh khola kachra dhola. he he ha ha ha
From India, Indore
balaji.venkatesan

Girls are not talkative they are too much talakative. some times it was good but many times what i have to say????
From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.