No Tags Found!

jobdhundo123@gmail.com

I dont know what to do now. I was working for an organization and completed 10 months. Due to certain conflict with them i was impulsively took a decision of not going to office form the next day. I drafted an email notifying about my resignation and stopped going to office. Now its after few days I am realizing that they wont be giving me my experience letter. Now I am worried that what will happen in future. I dont have any job and in my future company if they ask me for all this then what should i do now. I know whatever i did it is wrong i realize that but now what can happen
From India, Mumbai
doondi reddy

Dear ,
It's good that you realised that you did a mistake.
Now no need to worry about what happened and don't make your self into more bad situations by thinking again and again.
Take break or write the issue in a daily so that you'll feel relaxed
Now coming to your problem
1. Give interview's and get a Job and while joining or at the time of Interview tell the HR that you don't have experience Certificates, but they can do cross verification - via Telephone (provide your reporting manager contact details or Company contact details- you should be careful here, if you have done any bad work in previous company and came out by doing fraud, your reference may go for toss and you'll not get job)
2. Go back to previous company and tell that due to some xyz Genuine work, am moving out of CITY, so kindly provide experienced Certificate (this should be completely POLITE and DECENT-don't show arrogance, carry some PITY face looks)

From India, Bangalore
jobdhundo123@gmail.com

Can you tell me one thing if the company asks me why i did not get my experience letter and relieving letter what should i do
Also i haven't done any fraud just the thing is that as i have not given my notice period so if any company calls them for reference they won't give a positive reply

From India, Mumbai
nikhilk39

What’s the experience level & which Domain you work for?
From India, Chennai
nvs123

If you want your experience letter, then the only option is for you to go and request your previous company to provide you with the same. If you are lucky and if you ask the right person after giving a proper reason then only you might be able to get the letter, Otherwise it is always better that you inform any new company about the conditions due to which you left the previous company OR you should not show that experience in your resume.
This is an experience from which you should learn "not to repeat such an instance again in future".

From India, Bangalore
Vaishalee Parkhi

I will support what NVS123 mentioned. Approach your previous employer and admit it was a hasty decision and not the correct way of leaving the company. Although you can not take the decision back, ask them what you need to do to get the experience certificate. Be polite and handle situation carefully. Even if they ask you to serve notice period, think of doing it and leave gracefully.
I feel this is more appropriate for the reason you will not have to explain to your future employers all the time about non-availability of experience certificate.
Hope it helps!
Regards,
Vaishalee Parkhi

From India, Pune
jobdhundo123@gmail.com

The only problem is that if you believe it or not. They had set a condition few months back that either sign a bond of 3 years with us or if you dont sign the bond then we wont be giving any documents to anyone. And previously the employees who have left with serving 3 months of notice period also have not got their letters yet. So i know they wont be giving it to me also.
From India, Mumbai
jobdhundo123@gmail.com

It is because of this policy that i decided to quit. The issue is that when they set this policy almost everyone agreed and only few of us disagreed. So they started troubling us. And then whoever left nobody got their documents. Its been 6 months now the employees who have served notice periods have not received their documents. They keep delaying it.
From India, Mumbai
deepakvasudevan

When a service provider/employer changes policies, I believe ethically they need to circulate the same and get the consensus of the parties involved. What your ex-employer is doing is gross demeanor.
From United States, Arlington
jobdhundo123@gmail.com

I know that. But now what do i do as this will affect me. How do i explain these things to the next company will they accept it?
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.