Geeti
Hi Raghava,
Thanks I am wotking on handling things as suggested...
Hi Seema,
I agree with you but then at that point of time I actually took a reflex descion though I dont regret it as there were various factors that were piling within me that led me to do so.
Well now thats something done I ahve moved out the phase...
Thanks
Geeti

From India, Bangalore
jawaid

Dear Geeti,

It is a good sign to have such a bold step which is not easy one.

Sweet Geeti, the best way to quit is to search job before giving resignation while you have submitted resignation before and you are confident enough that you can get job according to your expectation, before taking final decision please check out the following:

i) About the responsiblities you have

ii) In case of delay of getting job will it create financial problem for you

if yes, how will you handle (specially if you support your family)

If you feel that right now you need to continue this job then write a report to the concerned departmental head and tell the problems you have in the organiation and about ask them for your future career in the company if they take corrective measure then keep continue this job otherwise leave the job and "GOD will Help you" i believe.

and be motivated because if you are motivated you can do everything, you can get everything.

Remember! your friend prayers are with you. and please let me update about your future planning i will wait your mail my email address is

Best regards,

Jay

From Pakistan, Karachi
Geeti
Hi Jay, Thanks for your mail I really apprecaite it. I myself is a Strong believer of God & I am hoping that things will surely be fine in future.. Thanks & Regards Geeti
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.